Sunday, November 27, 2011

Never a dull moment...

This has been a LONG weekend!

I spent much of it on the computer,  between homework and converting my blogs (it did not include cyber shopping! So I did one thing right.)

Thursday was my "I refuse to get out of my jamas for anyone, even company day". Friday *sigh* my son got me out shopping. Saturday was some decorating *sigh, again* and homework. Today was church, our coffee hour, and a medical emergency in our congregation. Instincts kick in and I ran to call 911 while other members took care of the man. You never know how you will react until you have to. More decorating tonight, before dinner (yes, turkey, gravy, and mashed potatoes... again).

I need to get back to work before I go nuts. I have had people under-foot and babbling in my ears all weekend. No quiet time. Need it! So done with this holiday stuff! Aarrgghh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...