Saturday, November 26, 2011

It is Satuday night... and I am STILL in front of the computer!!!

For a person who spends, in excess of, 40 hours per week in front of the computer, I can honestly say that I have spent at least 30 hours in front of this one, in my room, since Thursday morning. I have been wanting to clean up the blogs, hook up with old ones, etc etc etc. I did it. I feel like I have done so much these past 3 days, especially since I have this serious kink in my neck, from sitting here. I feel like I have accomplished so much... some of the weight is off my shoulders.

I know that several bloggers have warned me about the amount of work it is... and that it's just like a full-time job. (But I enjoy it more than my full-time job some days!) Is it possible to trade in? But, I would need a better keyboard - this one I am using totally sucks! And the kitchen chair is hard on my butt... even with a cushion.

Beggers can't be choosers I guess. Oh well, C'est la vie!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging can certainly be addicting. But it's a window to the world, and a good way to sort out all those ideas. Glad you are caught up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to have you leave me your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...